Masonry and Hardscape
- Concrete Foundation
- Architectural Plans
- Electrical Services
- Foundation Walls
- Finished Basements
- Flooring Installation
- Window Installation & Replacement
- Door Installation & Replacement
- Pool Decks
- Masonry and Hardscape
New Commercial Construction in Los Angeles, CA by AGA Construction, Inc.
If you have ever renovated your home or built a new home, you know just how much is involved, and we aren’t talking just about the act of building. We are talking about paperwork, permits, floor plans, designs, etc. There is a tremendous amount of moving parts, and when it comes to new commercial construction, it is the same process – times 100.
The good news is that the general contractor pros at AGA Construction, Inc. can handle all kinds of construction projects, including your new commercial space. We come in right from the beginning at the idea stage, then carefully execute your vision to provide you with the commercial building you need for your business. Putting the construction of your new commercial space in the hands of an inexperienced and/or inept company puts you and your business at risk. There’s no need to take this risk when our commercial construction professionals are just a phone call away.
Need a new commercial space constructed in Los Angeles? Call us today!
The Commercial Space Construction Process
When you commence with the building of your commercial space, you are committing to a big job. However, placing this job in our expert hands means you’ll have the peace of mind you need. While you won’t be involved in the day–to–day process of the building, it’s good to know what the steps are in the commercial construction process:
- First meeting, overall project proposal, work plan
- Information gathering and documentation for pre–permitting and permitting
- Meeting with local building department
- Schematic design and feasibility
- Pre–submittal process
- Create permit documents and design development
- Permit package and designs are submitted for processing
- Construction drawings are created
- Approval is given, work begins
As you can see, this is a complex process, which is why it’s imperative to work with professionals who know and understand this process. Our staff will make sure every step is executed expediently and correctly so your project can get under way and be completed safely and to your utmost satisfaction.
Tips for Finding a Reliable Commercial General Contractor
Finding a reliable, dependable general contractor can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack: frustrating. But not when you work with the pros from AGA Construction, Inc.. Here are some of the items you should look for when it’s time to hire a general contractor for your business in Los Angeles, CA:
- Check and listen to referrals from people
- There’s nothing like honest face–to–face advice when it comes to finding out about potential contractors. Talk to other commercial property owners who have recently had work done and ask them their honest opinion.
- Don’t go with the cheapest guy
- We’ve all heard the old adage "you get what you pay for" and this is very true when it comes to construction work. If you hire based solely on the lowest price, you are likely to end up with the lowest quality as well.
- Carefully review the company’s website
- Company websites are there to provide you with all the information you need about a particular commercial contractor. Take advantage of this information.
We are quality commercial contractors in Los Angeles, CA, and we are here to help you with all of your commercial construction needs!