Masonry and Hardscape
- Concrete Foundation
- Architectural Plans
- Electrical Services
- Foundation Walls
- Finished Basements
- Flooring Installation
- Window Installation & Replacement
- Door Installation & Replacement
- Pool Decks
- Masonry and Hardscape
Tenant Improvements in Los Angeles, CA by AGA Construction, Inc.
Commercial space isn’t a one-size-fits-all. While the space itself is a definitive shape and size, what goes into it, what its floor plan is and how it will look are all dependent on the tenant’s vision. The tenant is responsible for trade fixtures – components and pieces of furniture that he/she will use in the space – but as the landlord you are liable for all the improvements. This means your business depends on having reliable commercial construction experts on hand to do the renovation work, and that’s where we come in.
For years, the pros at AGA Construction, Inc. have helped multiple business owners of commercial spaces in Los Angeles, CA make the tenant improvements needed to keep their business running, and we can help you, too. No improvement job is too big or small for our experts, and you won’t suffer from sticker shock because we’ll provide you with a free estimate detailing the work to be done. Our pros are fully insured and bonded, and we even carry extra workman’s compensation coverage for the “what-if” scenario. The bottom line? When you call us for tenant improvements, know that your business space is in great hands.
Do you regularly need to update your commercial space for tenants? Then AGA Construction, Inc. is the company to call for all your tenant improvement needs in Los Angeles, CA!
The Tenant Improvement Allowance
Many commercial space leases in the Los Angeles area contain an agreement or clause known as the tenant improvement allowance, or the TIA. This is a negotiated part of the lease agreement, but basically it states that you, as the landlord, will cover necessary tenant improvements or renovations up to a certain amount of money per square feet. If your tenants have an agreement like this with you, it is imperative that you are able to deliver commercial construction professionals who can achieve, on a timely basis, any and all improvements that your tenant needs. Working with an unreliable company, or one that is inept, to save yourself a few dollars is taking an enormous risk with your business. Rather than take this risk, work with the company you know you can always count on: AGA Construction, Inc.. We’ll make sure to stay on budget and on time for both your business and the business of your tenants.
3 Factors Critical to Successful, Efficient Tenant Improvement
Here are three factors our experts always keep in mind when working on any tenant improvement project:
- Keep the details straight
- There are a whole lot of moving parts when re–working a commercial space for a tenant, and all these details require a good wrangler in the form of a professional, experienced general contractor, like the ones at AGA Construction, Inc..
- Meet all deadlines
- Running the proverbial "tight ship" is crucial when meeting move–in and opening dates. Our experts will make sure that all deadlines are met on time or early so that your tenant isn’t waiting for a space to be finished.
- Working with a skilled team
- When you hire one of our general contractors to handle your tenant renovation, you aren’t getting just a single person. You are getting an entire team of experts that include professional carpenters, licensed plumbers and electricians and any other support staff needed to get the job done right.
Let us help your business in Los Angeles, CA by becoming your go–to company for all your tenant renovation needs!