Masonry and Hardscape
- Concrete Foundation
- Architectural Plans
- Electrical Services
- Foundation Walls
- Finished Basements
- Flooring Installation
- Window Installation & Replacement
- Door Installation & Replacement
- Pool Decks
- Masonry and Hardscape
Custom Bathroom Additions in Los Angeles, CA by AGA Construction, Inc.
Do you need to make your bathroom more functional by increasing its size? Have you always wanted a second bathroom in your home in Los Angeles, CA? Then you’ve come to the right place. The contracting, plumbing and electrical experts at AGA Construction, Inc. can expand your existing bathroom to accommodate the needs of you and your family, while also updating it for optimal use and function.
Expanding a bathroom or adding one into your home’s design the right way takes experience, skills, and training, and our professionals bring all of this to the table for every job we do. Our bathroom remodeling contractor in Los Angeles will make sure the job is done on schedule and on budget, while also providing the guidance you need to make the right decisions about your updated bathroom.
Does your bathroom in Los Angeles, CA need an expansion? The experts at AGA Construction, Inc. are here to help!
Some Question to Ask Before Adding a New Bathroom to Your Home
If your project is adding another bathroom to your home rather than expanding on an existing one, it’s a good idea to consider these factors first:
- How much value will a custom bathroom addtion add to your home?
- If you are adding a bathroom to a home that you plan to sell in less than five years, you likely won’t recoup the entire cost of that bathroom. This is because the ROI on a bathroom upgrade is about 60%, not 100%.
- Is there a balance with rooms vs. bathrooms?
- People in Los Angeles County love their bathrooms, and they also love having a matching bedroom to go with it. It isn’t necessary to install a bath for every bedroom, but you do want a certain symmetry when you consider your home’s bathroom to bedroom ratio.
- Do you go full or half bath?
- Current data shows that half baths add about 10% more to your home’s value while a whole bath adds 20%. Plus, you will likely get more function from a full bath.
Benefits of Upgrading Your Bathroom
Why go through the process of upgrading your home’s bathroom? Here are some of the benefits you can gain:
- Better functionality
- Bathrooms of even 10 years ago have a very different design than those of today. If you want better functionality from your bathroom, you’ll get it with your new addition.
- Better energy efficiency
- Additions give you more space but they also give you the opportunity to replace outdated and inefficient fixtures.
- Better aesthetic
- If you’ve been living with a bathroom that had the décor of years past, you can now have a bathroom that meets your style.
Adding on to your bathroom can be exciting, but poor craftsmanship can make your dream bathroom become a very real nightmare. This will never happen when you hire the experts at AGA Construction, Inc. to handle your home’s custom bathroom addition in Los Angeles, CA.