Masonry and Hardscape
- Concrete Foundation
- Architectural Plans
- Electrical Services
- Foundation Walls
- Finished Basements
- Flooring Installation
- Window Installation & Replacement
- Door Installation & Replacement
- Pool Decks
- Masonry and Hardscape
Custom Kitchen Renovations in Los Angeles, CA by AGA Construction, Inc.
You’ve had the appliances, fixtures and tiles picked out for months and you are finally ready to renovate your kitchen in Los Angeles. This kind of work is never a DIY kind of job, so unless you are a licensed contractor yourself, you need to hire experts to make your kitchen renovation a reality. This is when it’s time to call the contractor pros at AGA Construction, Inc.. Your kitchen is the center of your home, a place where family and friends gather for food, talking, and being together. It’s imperative that your kitchen be functional, comfortable, and inviting, and our experts are here to make sure that your custom remodel does exactly that. We have the licensed professionals to handle all of the work your kitchen remodel entails, and our expert general contractors will make sure that your project stays on time and on budget. Get the kitchen you’ve always wanted by working with the experts from AGA Construction, Inc.!
Call AGA Construction, Inc. when it is time to renovate your kitchen in Los Angeles.
Make Sure Your Kitchen Has the "Work Triangle"
A work triangle isn’t a component or appliance that you add into your kitchen; it is the definition of a necessary, specific aspect of the design of your kitchen. The work triangle is an invisible set of boundaries delineating how far away your sink, stove, and refrigerator should be. What the work triangle ensures is that no matter what size your kitchen is, how many appliances you use, how much countertop space you have or the shape of your kitchen, the work flow is smooth and very functional. Our pros intrinsically understand how important the work triangle is, and we’ll make sure your remodeled kitchen has it in place.
3 Tips to Keep Your Kitchen Remodel within Budget
It would be wonderful to have a blank check to apply to your kitchen renovation, but that just isn’t reality. Every homeowner has a specific budget to stay in when it comes renovation projects, and we have a few tips to keep in mind for yours:
- Don’t move existing plumbing or windows
- certain types of work within a renovation are more expensive than others. Moving plumbing always falls into this category, as does moving a window. If you want to save a few dollars, don’t move plumbing, just change the fixtures, and consider replacing windows with better ones rather than creating new window space.
- Stay within stock sizes
- the construction industry is highly regulated, so there are a lot of standard sizes for items and materials, including appliances. Staying within stock sizes will cost you less money and be more convenient as stock sizes are typically read ily available with vendors.
- Create a simple design
- the most beautiful kitchens aren’t necessarily the most complex. Many kitchens have simple yet elegant, warm designs that are just as outstanding as a more complicated one. Plus, the more simple the design, the easier it is to implement.
The remodeling professionals at AGA Construction, Inc. are ready to give you your dream kitchen in Los Angeles — call us today!